Friday 9 March 2012

Fresh start!

New beauty blog!

I've decided, since I have a bit of time on my hands now, that I'm going to start a beauty blog! This will just be me reviewing and raving (or possible ranting) about beauty products that come and go in my life. This will range from things like perfume, make-up, bath & shower goods and perhaps some healthy lifestyle topics too!

I don't claim to be a professor in beauty, but I am a consumer. So my purpose with this blog is to share my experiences with products that I consume and open up discussions about what's good and what's not so good.

Hopefully I'll be able to make this a regular thing (i.e try and post frequently). So stick around and you might see something that's worth your while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...